Advanced wound healing, post-procedure care and professional scar management.
Strataderm – the next generation therapy gel
Strataderm delivers silicone gel technology in a rapidly drying, non-sticky and odorless formulation. It is ideal for any irregular skin/scar surfaces, the face, moving parts (joints and flexures) and any size of scar. It can be used on new and old scars. Strataderm is suitable for people with sensitive skin and for children. It can also be used on infants and during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
Stratamed – advanded film-forming wound dressing
Stratamed has been developed with a thicker consistency, to ensure it remains in stronger contact with the wound bed or damaged surface. This makes it ideal for use post full field resurfacing procedures (i.e ablative laser), surgeries and deeper wounds.
- Stratamed reduces downtime by creating an optimal environment for faster healing
- Stratamed is bacteriostatic and protects from microbial invasion whilst reducing the risk of contact dermatitis.
- Stratamed provides symptomatic relief from itching, burning and discomfort, as well as, refucing redness and swelling.
- Stratamed is inert, has no measurable pH, and contains no alcohol, parabens or fragrances, making them suitable for children and people with sensitive skin.
- Stratamed is FDA listed Class 1 medical devices (wound dressings). Suitable for use on open wounds surgical incisions and mucosa (i.e nasal, oral and vaginal).
Stratamed can be used after a variety of treatments that target the skin in order to correct defects and to stimulate rejuvenation through the production of new collagen and elastin:
Stratamed can be used after medical procedures including:
- Surgical Wounds
- Burns (1st & 2nd Degree)
- Accidents; Grazes and Abrasions
- Tattooing and Tattoo Removal